Call Burger King now!
Update: As a result of your phone calls today Burger King have agreed to talk to us. We're just waiting to hear when that will be.
You don’t have to say loads, a short, simple message will do the trick. The lines might get busy, so if you don’t get through the first time, please do try again.
If you’re stuck for what to say, here are some ideas, and above all please be polite and positive.
- Why are you using animal feed from Brazil when the Amazon is burning?
- Burger King should stop sourcing goods from Brazil until President Bolsonaro can guarantee that the Amazon and its people will be protected.
- In Brazil, Burger King is buying meat from two of the biggest slaughterhouses in the country, JBS and Marfrig, who keep getting caught destroying the Amazon to graze cattle.
- Right here in the UK, Burger King sources meat from Moy Park, a chicken producer owned by JBS. Burger King is also importing chicken from Brazil at a time when the Amazon is being torched, turning a blind eye to forest destruction. Why?
- It’s not just what happens in the UK. Globally, Burger King is sourcing enormous volumes of animal feed (soya) and meat from Brazil - much of it from companies destroying the Amazon and other Brazilian forests.
- Why are Burger King so quiet while the Amazon is still on fire? Brazil’s forests are being destroyed for soya and meat and the company needs to take a stand. The President of Brazil is torching the Amazon to turn it into a giant meat and soya farm. Burger King can stop this happening by standing up for the Amazon and its people!
Call Burger King's HQ
The Amazon is still on fire.
Burger King buys meat and animal feed directly from Brazil. They have the power to stop the drive towards more forest destruction in the Amazon. But so far they’ve stayed silent.
Call up Burger King’s HQ and ask them to stop sourcing soya and meat from Brazil until the Amazon and its people are protected.
PS: The person speaking to you is an employee of Burger King. Please be polite.