Write your Tweet to an MP
We’ve randomly selected an MP that is still undecided on the third runway for you to tweet to. Write your tweet in the box above or you can use one of our suggested tweets:
- .@hilarybennmp You can tackle climate change or you can build a third runway at Heathrow. You can’t do both. Vote #NoThirdRunway
- .@hilarybennmp Voting for a third runway at Heathrow is voting to increase air and noise pollution - and make climate change worse. Vote #NoThirdRunway.
- .@hilarybennmp A third runway at Heathrow is not compatible with a safe climate. Vote #NoThirdRunway
- .@hilarybennmp A third runway at Heathrow would increase air pollution and climate changing emissions. It’s too dangerous to go ahead. Vote #NoThirdRunway
- .@hilarybennmp Protect the climate and keep the air clean! Vote #NoThirdRunway
No Third Runway at Heathrow!
The UK Parliament is about to make a huge decision: whether to approve a 3rd runway at Heathrow. If it goes ahead, the consequences for our climate and the air we breathe are devastating.
We need to send a clear message to Theresa May that there is opposition to the third runway - and that means making the vote as close as possible. It’s not going to be easy, we already know that most Conservatives are likely to vote in favour but many MPs are still undecided.
They’ll only vote no if they hear from thousands of us telling them we don’t want a 3rd runway. Will you send them a tweet now?