1. The Amazon Reef photo Competition (the "Competition") is open to UK residents. If you are under 16 you must have parental permission.
2. You can't enter if you are an employee or immediate relative of any employee of Greenpeace.
3. By entering the Competition you ("You") are accepting these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the Competition, you must send a jpeg image file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't accept any other forms of entries.
5. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of creating your Competition entry and sending it to us, as well as all other costs associated with participation in the Competition.
8. Your entry must be your own work - it must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that You do not have permission to use.
9. If You have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "Amazon Reef Competition" in the subject line.
10. Only one entry is permitted per person.
11. The Competition commences on Friday 21 July 2017 and closes at 11.59pm (BST) on Sunday 3 September 2017 . Entries received after that date and time will not be considered. The Greenpeace reserve the right in their absolute discretion to extend the closing date for a reasonable period of time where an insufficient number of the entries received have satisfied the entry and judging criteria.
12. You still own the rights to your entry, but by entering the competition, you give Greenpeace permission to show your entry on our website, in campaign and publicity materials and in exhibitions, for all purposes.
13. Greenpeace does not accept responsibility for entries which are lost.
14. A panel of judges from Greenpeace including an independent judge will review the entries
15. The judging panel will be looking for ideas and creativity, not artistic excellence or technical brilliance.
16. Entries must reflect Greenpeace values, particularly that of non violence. Any entries which are deemed to be offensive may be disqualified.
17. The judges’ decision is final.
18. The winning entry, selected by our judging panel, will be promoted on Greenpeace UK’s online channels
19. The top two entrants including the winner, selected by our judging panel, will receive a Greenpeace tshirt of their choice from our online store.
21. The competition winners accept the prizes at their own risk. Greenpeace does not accept liability for expenses, personal injury, damage theft or loss incurred in connection with the prize won.
22. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for any other prize.
23. The competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
24. Greenpeace will indemnify you against any legal claim arising from Greenpeace's use of your entry provided that you do not agree to settle any claim, or threatened claim, without prior permission in writing from Greenpeace.
25. Greenpeace reserves the right to cancel or alter or amend the competition at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion and entirely at its own discretion, or if circumstances arise outside its control.